My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinity, North Carolina, United States

The time has come to once again venture to Kenya. I no longer live on Karanja Road but Ngong Road instead. However, I will not let that jeopardize the integrity of this site as I will maintain the same sort of content :>) Blessings!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rebirth in the Compound…

After arriving back to our place on Sunday evening, I was rather tired from the day’s full schedule and the wearying return, in tow with the drunken Masai. I entered our compound and unpacked my things, finishing a few matters of business before I embraced the comfort of the bedchambers. Just as I was to go to bed I heard a knock at the door produced from the efforts of Moses, one of our delightful guards at night. He informed me that the weekend night guard wanted to be saved. A spark leapt within my soul and I went out to talk to him.

I discovered that they had been discussing some wonderful issues when I arrived and the other guard realized that although he had lived properly, he could not recall when he decided to make Jesus Christ his Savior and Lord. He shared a few words revealing his need and proper understanding and prayed the sinner’s prayer then and there.

It really was a delightful end to a busy weekend as new life was found in our own compound. How great are the ways of the Lord and the work He allows us humans to participate in! May He be praised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home