My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinity, North Carolina, United States

The time has come to once again venture to Kenya. I no longer live on Karanja Road but Ngong Road instead. However, I will not let that jeopardize the integrity of this site as I will maintain the same sort of content :>) Blessings!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A host of events occurred since the last listed post on this vehicle of information sharing. However, due to some internet difficulties in Kenya, I was unable to post and switched to scottwilliams.myadventures.org. You can find all the lost archives of life betwixt then and now at this locale.

Regardless, I will do the best imaginable to keep this up and running along with the other, depending on whichever you prefer.

On January 9, 2008, I will be leaving the Piedmont Triad Airport in the late afternoon to head back to the place we called home for so long, Kenya. When I return I will find new living quarters, a new team (arriving shortly after myself), and yet still the same delightful people the Lord blessed us with on the last stint.

This time around will find us all having learned more from the King of Kings, having greater expectations and in a few new avenues of ministry. I know these will all be fantastically orchestrated by our Guide and His glory will be seen at every junction. Praise be unto Him and all gratitude owed Him in advance for all that which He accomplishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabriele said...

I happened on your site and your travels must be so rewarding.
Think on the Eternal.
For in Him/Her/it we live move and have our being.
We are all one in The Inifinite.
visit my site and see my thoughts on the Eternal.
Thank you for the excellent posts very interesting.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home